lundi 28 septembre 2009

Pampering yourself in KL Part 2

I wonder how many Men have regular Facials? being a traveller, with at least once a month voyage transcontinentally, I find Facials at my destinations to be good for the skin. But nothing comes close to the attention paid by Ana at her salon Guinot at KLCC. I had special Facial treatment which lasted two hours.. yes two hours, where she uses the silk string technique from India to removed unwanted hairs from your face. she pays a lot of attention to each part of the face and in the end you feel the difference. she is the owner of the salon but there are other therapists on staff. I highly recommend this treatment for at least one hour of facial to visitors to KL when they are visiting KLCC..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...