dimanche 3 janvier 2010

My Wishes for my Friends in 2010 and beyond

I am in Quiberon, Bretagne today. Tomorrow I leave to be with Native American Indians of Nebraska before going to Miami to visit my sister. I have uploaded some pictures of this infant month of 2010: Food Family Friends
http://picasaweb.google.com/Angkor.Diabetes/NewYearWishes2010#
You are most welcome to look at this album.

VISITS SO FAR IN 2010 INCLUDE
Megaliths of Carnac Region: Dolmen, Menhir and Tumulus
Port of Saint Goustain and Auray
The medieval part of Vannes

Looking forward to :
UmonHon and HoCank Indians, despite the fact they had two feet of snow last week and the top temperature might be around -5 C!
Few days in Miami, my favourite city in the USA, with my sister Jackie. A lunch at Maroosh Lebanese Restaurant is a must..

Paris and France, as always.

on arrival on 27th January at KLIA, I am to get ready to give a presentation to the faculty at the Medical School. this has stimulated my mind to think and write about the Social Aspect of Diabetes in the Asian Context.

Havana, Yangon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kuala Trenganu are all waiting! to be visited in 2010

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...