lundi 25 avril 2011

MIAMI TO FRANKFURT ON LUFTHANSA FRANKFURT TO SINGPOUR VIA BANGKOK ON THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL


For nearly 48 hours, I spent my time at Airports or at Airlines Lounges. But Let me tell you that I had an enjoyable experience




MIAMI TO FRANKFURT ON LUFTHANSA
FRANKFURT TO SINGAPOUR VIA BANGKOK ON ROYAL THAI AIRWAYS
There is a pleasure of flying the group your frequent flier airlines belong to, in this case, Star Alliance..
Champagne
Good Food
good Wine
Desserts and Port
Louges with conveniences
Bangkok, the services were exceptional including the Lounges and a complimentary Foot massage
Shoeres at Bangkok and Frankfurt were wonderful

Reading: The Economist, FT weekend Reciew, IHT and the book: The Tell Tale Brain
Free Internet at Miami and Bangkok Lounges and in Singapoure arrival concourse but not when you leave the "safe" area.

A wonderful experience and I am glad that i can look forward to more of it, so that the time it takes me to get to the other side of the world, I can do so with the least amount of energy expenditure..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...