mardi 24 janvier 2012

TWO DAYS TO GET TO INDIA, THREE DAYS LATER I AM OFF AGAIN

Leaving the Blue House on the Indian Reservation to Omaha Airport then a short flight to Chicago and the United First Lounge 

 United  Chicago to Frankfurt. Lufthansa Senator Lounge at Frankfurt. Lufthansa to Bangalore arriving 1 30 AM two days after leaving the Blue House

Good Kerala Food in Bangalore which suits my ancestral longings. A nice visit to Dr Jagdish Dental Surgery for a Prevention Check Up, well worth it. The Coffee man from Coorg from whom I buy a little coffee to take back to the HoCank Indians

 The Greatest pleasure is of course shopping for all my friends lovers and family in Cuba.. Bangalore full of its Bling: jewelry, sequined clothes and bollywood movies is an ideal place to shop for Cuba






















OFF TO SALALAH...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...