mardi 18 septembre 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR L'SHANAH TOVAH TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN CUBA, INDONESIA, INDIAN COUNTRY, USA, FRANCE etc


SHANA TOVA FROM MIAMI
HA OLAM, LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE SLAVES
ADON OLAM, HELP US SAVE OUR FRIENDS FROM DARKNESS  (events of this week in the Middle East and I am ashamed to say, in Sydney!)
5773 has arrived for all of us.
It is good to remember what JK had said: Many people in this world are independent but few are free.
Walked on the last day of 5772, in Miami, near the house of my sister, who was away in Jamaica.
What was I thinking?
JK, HM
My Indonesian friends, especially Pak Joe
My sister is in Jamaica. My brothers are in Portland. Kickapoo sister in Eagle Pass. Omaha relatives in Walthill. My Indian colleagues. I cannot find my mother. May be a new life in Bruselas. The Happy Girl of Asnieres.
it was a good beginning of 5773

Yes the mind can think when it is quiet, but not a mind in the Yogic Sense, but the mind is quiet when you are walking. All of a sudden you begin to notice and take pleasure in plants with beautiful flowers, the little creek with coconut trees on its bank, you have seen it many times before, but not with the same eyes.
Only when the mind is quiet that you really can observe, said JK, for the mind is sensitive to extraordinary beauty.
Good News all around.
Usain Bolt, the Jamaican Hero

The Cuban lovers are in Varadero. Sister arrives later in the evening with a mission accomplished. She had managed the world champion Jamaican athlete Usain Bolt to donate a shoe that carried him to victory in the Olympics. She would give it to the American Cancer Society, to auction off to raise funds for research. My sister is a good lady; appreciative of the excellent care she received while she was suffering from cancer.
Brother Joseph drives me to the new offices of the Immigration, very modern and very friendly and people wanting to help, I could see Barack Obama’s new America of ordinary people helping one another.
It was good to welcome 5773 in the company of my sister and her husband. After lighting the candle, saying the prayers and drinking the wine, our discussion centred around the immense value of relationships, and that we are happy that good people have chosen to keep our company. Mitakuye Oyasin, the Lakota say, we are all related, and thus are responsible for one another as well.
We had a nice dinner of spicy wild birds that sister had brought in from Jamaica with mango chutney and rice and peas.
It was late in the evening; we had just finished our dinner, when the news arrived from Bruselas. Good News.
Grateful on behalf of my friends and myself
5773 has begun well.
I, said the Man, I am a Jew.  From Marcel Aymee, France
On 24 April 1929, Einstein cabled Rabbi Herbert S. Goldstein in German: "I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...