jeudi 13 décembre 2012

EATING WELL IN INDONESIA

These are six days of culinary delights in Indonesia,all organized by my friend, PJ. I never ate alone and always there were more than four or five sharing lunch or dinner. 



 DAY 6
 DAY 5
 DAY 4
 DAY 3
 DAY 2
DAY 1
The SQ was so wonderful that i wished it was a longer flight! Even though I had not slept the night before: Hong Kong to Singapore flight arrived at 2 am and the flight to Jakarta left at 6 am.
Breakfast: Jakarta/Chinese
Lunch: Sentul City/Javanese
Dinner: Bogor/Sumatran Padang Style

It was good that I could have a nice large glass of Avacado Juice whenever I wanted to, thought about my UmonHon Indian friend, MS, who loves Avacado, which by the way is a Azteca Indian A xua Ca tl fruit..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...