mardi 1 janvier 2013

THE YEAR 2013 HAS BEGUN WELL

There are always some Constant Stars in my skies: American Indians
Cuba
Family in Miami

The new star for 2012 was certainly PJ and Indonesia.
Malaysia, Myanmar, India and Iran  faded into the background, while Cambodia maintained its lustre.

I am looking forward to 2013..
Have started the year eating well.. a very typical French meal, with Champagne of course..

Looking forward to London, which will once again see me often there, reliving those days of an Anthropology Student..
A good meal has already been promised.. that is a nice start indeed..

Exciting is the planning for a Mind Body Health Project for Less Fortunate People in the Society in Bogor Indonesia...

Two places I would like to return to:
Tsumkwe, Namibia
Buenos aires, Argentina..

As the poet once said: what all happens in the course of a day..
Nothing happens without a reason, say the Indians. In the distant Cayman Islands, my good friends had dinner last night with some people who have same destinations as me...ah well..

I need to be with American Indians, never wish to be too long away from their counsel... to feel humble before their ancient knowledge..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...