samedi 4 mai 2013

FRIENDS, FOOD AND...MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA

SINCE 2008, I have been very lucky to have been visiting Malaysia on a regular basis and since 2012, Indonesia was added to the regular jaunts over there.
This year's trips have taken me to:
USA-London-Phnom Penh-Siem Reap-Bangkok-Jakarta-Singapore-Beijing-Frankfurt-Brussels

USA-London-Brussels-(Cairo)-Kuala Lumpur-Malacca-Kuala Trengganu-(KL)-Jakarta-Bogor-Semerang-KL-
(Cairo)-Brussels.

Even though I had begun my trips to Far East on a regular basis since 2002, the earlier trips had concentrated on Vietnam and then Myanmar. 

I thank all my Malaysian friends (mostly Chinese) and my Indonesian friends (mostly Chinese) for looking after the Food part of the trip. I have always maintained that the Chinese eat better wherever they are..
 
Eating in Kuala Lumpur, Malacca and Kuala Trengganu.
Eating in Bogor, Indonesia.

The next planned trip is, with promises of Food in Bali, this time.
Montreal-Zurich-Singapore-Bali-Kuala Lumpur ...etc.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...