vendredi 4 mars 2016

MIAMI TO HAVANA: FLIGHTS BECOMING MORE FREQUENT

On a recent transit at the Miami International Airport, I saw eight flights departing for Havana that morning!I had always imagined a miami-havana airbridge with hourly or half hourly flights and it seems very soon it will be a reality. Before the end of the year, regular commercial flights would resume and Miami would be once again the hub for flights to Havana and other cities in Cuba..
The charter flights now are very expensive, considering it is only a 42 minute flight and I look forward to reasonably priced flights to Havana soon so that I can travel far more frequently between the two cities I love very much.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...